Slider

Making wine..... and drinking it.

April 29, 2013

Last year for Mother’s Day I bought my mom a night of fun with a wine making class. In typical Mom/Daughter fashion we waited till the LivingSocial was almost expired to use it because that’s just how we do things. I’m so glad we had a little night of fun, just the two of us! The group that we attended the class with was so much fun and we had a great time. Grapes and Grains is such a fun place and the owners of the store really do a great job at making you feel at home when you are there. We started the night learning the 3 stages of making wine and we also enjoyed drinking all the different blends of wine that Grapes and Grains has to offer. It was delicious! After some fun with wine we switched to the beer side of the store for a little more tasting. The beer was definitely my favorite part so I was happy to end the night on a high note.










Wonderful way to start the weekend on a Friday night!! The rest of the weekend was just as wonderful even though it was raining the entire time. It didn't bother me too much since all the rain gave me an excuse to wear my Hunters. It's the little things, ya know?

1 comment:

Cassie Marshall said...

I AM OBSESSED WITH MY HUNTERS!!!!! Looks like so much fun, jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan