Slider

Monday Madness…

May 7, 2012


After a quick weekend vacation where flying is involved its impossible for Monday to NOT become maddening. Today’s activities included fighting with the alarm clock a little more than normal. Searching my still unpacked luggage for lost makeup. Checking emails at work… all 43 of them. Eating lunch at my desk so I can catch up on work. Trying to drink TONS of water so hot yoga won’t kick my butt more than it should.

All I have to say is how thankful I am… even with all the annoying Monday {After Vacation} Tasks I am still full of happiness and thankfulness! I am so blessed. The trip to NJ/NY was beyond wonderful!!! I will have a full report later this week but for right now here are a few things that have made me smile today…

1. My wonderful daily devotional book Jesus Calling said “Relax in MY sovereignty, remembering that I go before you, as well as with you, into each day. Fear no evil, for I can bring good out of every situation you will ever encounter.” Seriously… how could you not be filled with happiness when you read that?

2. The normal Monday Chicken Enchilada soup had a little switch up to the recipe at my normal lunch spot {Joel’s Java in downtown Greenville} and I think the changes made it EVEN BETTER!!!! Yes, folks… apparently it is possible. It was more of a broth based soup instead of cream based which I’m sure my skinny jeans will appreciate!



3. The above mentioned hot yoga class {that did completely kick my butt but I gladly welcomed it} made me so happy. Last week I didn't make it at all. NOT. EVEN. ONCE. Man, oh man… I could tell all weekend and I did not like it. After a ton of walking on Friday I could feel my joints tightening and I wanted to kick MYSELF for not making time last week. Making up for it this week for sure!!

4. Bethany Dillon songs on shuffle all day at work ALWAYS makes my heart happy!

5. My sweet, sweet friend Amber {so happy I met her on Instagram} received her surprise package that I mailed to her!!! You all need to check out her lovely blog… she is such a beautiful person, inside and out, so thankful for her!! So glad you got it, Amber!! 


Happy Happy Happy! :) Hope you all had a happy weekend and I will fill you in on mine hopefully tomorrow! 

1 comment:

a m b e r said...

aww, thank you so much! you are one of the kindest people i know. so thankful for you and our friendship! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan