Slider

Memorial Day Lunch Date!

May 29, 2012


As I have mentioned before lunch dates are one of my most favorite things and when I get to enjoy them on a Holiday with my favorite man it’s most definitely wonderful!
After working a short day at work it was such a treat to walk down to The Velo Fellow for some grub and then wander over to Blueberry Frog for some sweets. It was a great afternoon with no plans, just a simple walk to find what our tummies were craving.

I’ve been to Velo a handful of times but I’ve never had any food and neither had Boyfriend.
Gladly, we were both pleasantly surprised.
Since I’m such a planner I may have found my Birthday Dinner Spot for my 26th.
{even if it isn’t till next February…}
If you are a fan of Pimento Cheese you must go try theirs. 
It could be my new favorite cheesy find since they add a little kick of garlic! YUM!


Handsome man of mine... :) 

So happy it was a beautiful day with sunshine, yummy food, cool drinks and quick naps!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan