Slider

Rain and Shine

May 22, 2012


Today has been a strange day.  Sunny morning, cloudy day with a few storms then sunny again... and then stormy again. Its one of my favorite parts of spring and May is one of my most favorite months… it’s so beautiful and bright and full of life.

"You God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water." 
Psalm 63:1, NIV
This verse instantly made me think of May and how the Spring showers always come and go so quickly. The earth thirsts for water above… just like how my soul thirsts and longs for God's word and love.


Tonight I got to spend some time with my family and eat some yummy, healthy food and drive around in a pretty storm. I love how these little reminders are straight from heaven… the rain and His word both feeding the parched and dry in this world. 
Good night, friends! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan