Slider

Tool Time Birthday Party.

September 11, 2017


TWO. Our boy is almost officially two! I'm still holding on to the next three days because he's still one in my book, but he had a GREAT time on Saturday morning at his party. The house was filled with little kidos running around and playing, sweet friends and family that love Solomon, and my heart was so full it could have burst. 


I was so excited to use my Cricut to make the personalized tool belts for each of the kids as a favor. I stuffed each one with a hammer, screw driver and some other little tools so they could help Solomon celebrate. I also used the machine to make the iron on for Solomon's shirt and the banners. Of course I had help from my mom and sister-in-law, because I have no clue how to use that crazy machine!! ;) 

The fireplace decoration was so fun to design!!! I also love how the tool box and one of the tools hanging was my grandpas. He would have loved this party so much, and I know he'd be crazy about Solomon!

Wyatt didn't want to wear the tool belt, but his face at his mommy wearing it below is hilarious! 


Solomon's face.... so cute and in disbelief that he get's to hammer nails into pieces of wood!!!
I saw so many fun ideas on pinterest for a tool party so I can't take the credit for this one! My mom wrapped foam floral blocks with wood printed contact paper and I bought silver golf tees for the nails. It was so cute to watch the kids wack away at them, they had a blast! 

Then the time came for what Solomon was dreaming about for weeks. The Birthday cake!!!!

I get to eat this???? All of it?


Thumbs up, and a big TWO! His little hand motions and dimples kill me!!!

these two, they have my heart!!! 

Thank you to everyone who joined us to celebrate our little guy. He is so loved, and I love all of you for it!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan