Slider

pregnancy littles.

May 22, 2015

I haven't made a list of littles in a while and I have missed them. I love doing this every now and then when I feel the need to share the little things in life that are making me smile. This pregnancy is definitley a big thing that is making my heart so happy it could burst but I want to remember all the little things that happened too....


a co-worker that has started calling me preggers almost everytime he sees me and asks how the babe is cooking, it always makes me laugh // reading the pregnancy books with Peter in bed before we go to sleep // friends and family touching my growing belly, some women hate this, but I love it // the way Solomon kicks like crazy when he hears his daddy's voice during our FaceTime chats while he is traveling for work // looking at all the tiny pieces of clothing that we have so far, but this little thing from my mom is my favorite right now!

can't wait to see my little peanut in this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan