Slider

Sights + Seats // Tequila's Town

September 17, 2014

I tried my best to plan several surprises for my Mom as a birthday gift during our weekend in Savannah but I’m not that great at surprises because I get too excited and usually spill the beans so I tried my best to hold them in during the weekend. One of the surprises over the weekend was dinner plans at a highly rated Mexican restaurant since we both LOVE anything that includes salsa and margaritas! While we were searching for lunch on Friday (the day that I had planned the surprise dinner) we turned the corner and what was staring us straight in the face? Yup, you guessed it, Tequila's Town. And what did Mom say pretty soon after we spotted the fun Mexican restaurant? Ding, ding, ding.... right again, we should go eat at the Mexican restaurant we saw earlier! Of course I caved and told her that was the spot for her surprise dinner which instantly caused my mom to burst with laughter. We both decided that we couldn’t wait till dinner because we were starving and we could eat chips and salsa for breakfast, lunch & dinner any day. So, we went. And it was amazing!

still trying to perfect the art of selfies with my big camera...

4 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

Omg get in my mouth.

Pam Pridmore Graybeal said...

Seriously so delicious! Much better than the dirty and hot pizza place we walked in and right back out of.

CassieEliya said...

soooooo good!!

CassieEliya said...

It was the perfect spot for a yummy lunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan