Slider

Mom's Weekend Littles.

September 15, 2014

The weekend in Savannah was perfection!! This was the first trip with my mom since I've been married and it was so wonderful to have a little weekend of girl time. I'm so thankful that I can call that sweet woman one of my best friends! Here are a few of the little things that made our weekend so wonderful..... 


enjoying the art of sharing jewelry all weekend // all the laughs while watching the dancing to live music on Barnard Street // learning the awesome news that you can walk around in Savannah with a drink in your hand // finding the best sushi we've ever had in Hilton Head // and then finding the best pizza later that night in Savannah // trying to surprise mom with dinner only for her to pick the same place for lunch, at least I know what she likes, right? 

It was a wonderful weekend full of delicious food, new memories
and a lot of laughs! More fun from our weekend coming for ya tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Pam Pridmore Graybeal said...

YES it was such a fun weekend!!! Looking forward to the next mom/daughter trip! Love you more than you know!!!

Susannah said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan