Slider

Fall Neutrals.

September 18, 2014


One of my favorite trends for every fall would definitely be the warm neutrals. I love the cozy and easy style that the earth tones create. I'm also loving the amazing weather that we are having right now! It feels like Fall has almost arrived and I'm praying that it is here to stay, especially after a super hot weekend in Savannah. Greenville was so kind to welcome us with an amazing cool breeze and I was more than happy to pull out this neutral sweater. It is such a great piece for the fall transition months even if the sleeves need to be pushed up a little. 


sweater: Khol's (similar & on sale!) , jeans: Old Navy, shoes: Off Broadway (similar)
necklace: gift from friend, bracelets: Forever 21, earings: Francesca's
lips: Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Gloss, Starr , nails: essie, The Perfect Cover Up




Liking up with Living in Color Style & Stylin in St. Louis 
for the weekly trend, Fall Neutrals.


Also linking up with Perfectly Coutured & White Coat Wardrobe
for their Three-fer Thursday for the first time!!
Thanks Ladies!

7 comments:

allisonramsing said...

What are you using to link all the clothes at the bottom?

CassieEliya said...

Hey Allison, I use tisket.com to make the shopping tool! I love it and it is so simple to complete and add the HTML to your posts. Defintiely check it out :)

Leah Mancl said...

That sweater!! Love it. I worked at Kohl's for 2 years, so I knew it was from there right away. Lauren Conrad's collection, I'm assuming? I love her designs!

Susannah said...

Goodness, that sweater is perfection!

CassieEliya said...

Love Khol's so much!!! I just wish I shopped there more often, I always forget about it!
This sweater is part of the Candie's collection but I definitley LOOOOVE me some LC! Her stuff is so beautiful!

CassieEliya said...

Thank you!!! I agree, it's a great one!

CassieEliya said...

Thank you for the sweet comment!!! I'm so happy I stumbled upon your link up, definitely going to join weekly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan