Slider

Kitchen Re-do // part one

June 6, 2013

Right now we are smack dab in the middle of our kitchen renovation. We aren’t going all out and changing everything but I feel like the things we are changing will make a BIG difference. I'm very thankful for my super talented uncle who is completing the handy work and I can’t wait to see the final product!! Here are a few of my inspiration photos that I shared with him…


I can't find the website for this picture anywhere... but I love it.




Obviously I’m a fan of the Gray, White and Earthy style. I’m also a huge fan of subway tile with the white and gray granite but that will happen a little bit later. For right now I am super excited to have all the color updates completed.

The kitchen has always been my favorite part of a house. It’s where things are done. Where food is made and as cheesy as it sounds, memories are made there too. I’m so looking forward to all the hustle and bustle that our kitchen will see from parties, holidays and also the average daily interactions between a husband and a wife. I’m pretty excited about all of it.

I will be sharing the progress with our kitchen next week once I have some before and after pictures so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Abigail Jasmine said...

Excited for your new home, girl!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan