Slider

That night I became a painter...

May 16, 2013

On Tuesday night my cousin, Megan, and I went to one of those awesome painting classes where you get to drink wine the whole time with our mamas and it was so much fun!!! Yea, my hand cramped a little bit and I was totally nervous about the entire thing turning into something a first grader could paint but by the end I was proud of myself. 




Peter said if it turned out well we could hang it on the first floor but if it wasn't that great we could put it in a guest bedroom upstairs. The jury is still out but I have my fingers crossed. ;)  But seriously... this could become addicting. Most definitely going to try another painting very soon! 

1 comment:

Cassie Marshall said...

These are my FAVORITE classes!Well.. anything including wine really

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan