Slider

Spring Time Littles.

May 24, 2013

One of the best things about changing seasons for me is all the little moments that make you realize how beautiful change can be. I think this is the best Spring we have had in a long time since the weather didn’t switch from cold to blazing hot like it normally does. It’s kind of exciting to actually think about layering because you need it or turn the heat on low in the morning and then switch to AC during the day. Spring has always been my second favorite season so I’ve been super happy to enjoy it this year. Since we are almost finished with May already (seriously, how does this happen…?) I thought it would be nice to share a few littles about this wonderful Spring we are having.



the way I can't listen to Jack Johnson without rolling down my car windows and then the amazing scent of a spring time grill-out breezes through my car // laughing and talking over chips, salsa and margaritas with sweet friends // the first pedicure of the year and picking out a bright purple nail polish // falling asleep with my bedroom windows raised and listening to all the wind, rain and thunder that God made while I say my prayers // walking around in our future back yard and planning a garden with my future husband.


yup... that was pretty nice!

1 comment:

Cassie Marshall said...

THAT BACKYARD!! Oh my gosh friend, beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan