Slider

just a little somepin'

February 21, 2013

It's official...
I had crazy butterflies in my belly while I dropped these in the USPS Mailbox on Saturday morning. It was an exciting feeling. Exciting in a "oh my goodness!!! I get to marry the man of my dreams in almost seven months and everyone will see these awesome Save the Dates in just a few days and this is really happening to me! Oh my gosh I am so happy and blessed and I could almost burst!!!!!!!" kind of way. I'm pretty sure that is ranked pretty high on the Top Ten Exciting Moments of Cassie's Life. I'm also pretty sure the moments that will fill the rest of this year will be fighting for a spot on that list and it is completely fine by me! Bring on the excting moments!!!

I also have to give a HUGE shout out to the Blog/Save the Date/Invitation/Everything Else design extraordinaire! Kelly is simply amazing!!! I can't imagine enjoying the process of choosing a Save the Date design so much without her involved. You are truly a life saver, Kelly, and I am so thankful for you!!!!

Okay, so that is all. Just a little excitement and a squeal from me! ;) Have a lovely day and enjoy your weekend!!! I'm flying off to Colorado today, see ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan