Slider

happy heart day!

February 14, 2013

Just because it's Valentines day and I'm feeling super gushy and sweet I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite pictures with my future hubby. After all, this is the one and only Valentines Day where I will be his fiancé! We've had quite a few lovey dovey days in the past but this one feels different. This one feels like home. Like I'm exactly where I should be. Loving and feeling full of excitement for the future ahead of us. I thank God daily for sending me this man! I don't know why He decided to send Peter to me but I never want to let a day go by without expressing how thankful I am. Peter makes me laugh, think, and truly makes me feel beautiful on the inside and out. Life is better when we are together and I'm so thrilled to spend the rest of my days on this earth loving him madly!



All photos were taken by Red Apple Tree Photography

I hope you all have a day so full of love the only thing you can do is simply give it right back out in return because that is what the world needs. love. Happy Valentines Day wonderful people!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan