Slider

a gentleman and three ladies.

October 23, 2012

Live music is one of my most favorite things and a close second is a yummy bowl of Shrimp & Grits so thanks to  the new restaurant, Southern Culture, I enjoyed a lovely night with my gentleman and 2 of my favorite ladies on Saturday night! 

The food was yummy. The music by Hardin Draw was soooo good. The atmosphere was perfect and the setting was so beautiful. Soft lighting and 2 lovely fire places helped set the mood for wine, dinner and fun conversations. I love the people I get to do life with and I’m so thankful for nights that make me realize how blessed I really am. Even my wine glass was feeling the love!! ;) 






This week is going to be a hectic one but I know it will be a lot of fun too… trying to take some deep breaths while I prepare for it. Remembering that I will be surrounded by God’s grace and some wonderful people to keep me laughing and smiling always helps.  

I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.
{Psalm 62:1)
I plan on reciting this in my head (and maybe out loud if needed) during this week ahead because I know He will settle my heart and calm my spirit. Alright Tuesday, here we go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan