Slider

Thankful... and tired!

September 10, 2011

I'm pretty sure this post is not a good idea since I have NEVER been this tired in my entire life.  You really don't realize how much stuff crap you have until you have to move all of it.  We are officially IN the new casa and I will be having my first night of slumber here. 

{Side Note: The KIA commercial just came on with the hamsters singing and dancing.  On a normal day it scares the poo out of me.  In this state of mind I almost cried.}

Anyways... as I'm sitting in our new house on this awesome new couch I am feeling pretty awesome.  Tired?  Heck Yes!  BUT thankful... heck to the YES!  

Thankful for awesome friends and family that helped us move today.  {You people ROCK}
Thankful for an amazing mother that I absolutely LOVE living with.  She's the most perfect friend, roommate & Mom!
Thankful for this sweet little ball of fur lying on my legs right now, softly snoring because she is exhausted too.
Yup, thankful for ALL of that fabulousness! 

Now I am going to crawl into my wonderful bed and sleep on my new "pillow top" mattress.  I might squeal a tinsy bit. :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan