Slider

Quick Catch Up!

September 16, 2011

Hello long lost blog readers... if you are still there?  I've been on a complete blogger hiatus thanks to the big move.  I've had absolutely NO want or need to sit and type at the end of my busy days.  I thought some pictures would be a nice way to catch up quickly before I pass out.... 

Seriously beautiful view for a beautiful wedding! 

My super hot date... :) 

Absolutely LOVE this picture!!!  
So happy for Christina and Travis... they are 
perfect for each other. 

Spur of the moment road trip to paradise.... 
{below}

IKEA.... yup, heavenly! 

Mute Math at the Handlebar, awesome show! 

Birthday gift for Mom!  She had a fun time.

lovely friend and her saucy haircut! 

and my favorite part of Fall.... 
ahhh, Octoberfest! 

Tonight was spent on the back porch sipping on the yummyness above while enjoying a tasty Cheeseburger that I grilled myself.  I love this house.  I love this weather.  I definitely love that beer.  & I really love that I'm loving life right now.  So beyond thankful.

Happy weekending everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan