Slider

Little girl fun!

August 2, 2011

First of all, I'm starting to think that I need to see a movie every weekend.  Yea... it's kind of expensive but it's so much fun!  Mom and I went to see Crazy Stupid Love on Friday night and it was SERIOUSLY good!  So good that I think I'm going to see it AGAIN this weekend with friends.  I totally LOVED it!  It wasn't the sushi high that I had from dinner either... it really was good!  Go see if you haven't yet. 

Saturday afternoon I had the BEST time at Katie Ayer's first shower!  Unforgivably I was thinking 1PM the entire day and showed up at 1:15.... the shower started at 12!  AH!  I feel so horrible!!!!!  We show up and everyone says "Where have you been!?!" and I just shrug it off because I was thinking the whole time I was only 15 minutes late!  To make things even worse, I didn't find out that the shower started at 12 until Katie told me LAST NIGHT.  Oh goodness, what a horrible Bridesmaid!  Of course she was incredibly sweet and just laughed at me but I still feel so bad!  

Saturday night I had a total blast helping Mom babysit two little angels that I have mentioned here before... they are growing up so fast and I don't have the chance to see them as much as I wish I could so I made time for some little girl lovin'... cause that's important!  At one point Brooke, the oldest was watching a movie with my Mom sitting beside her and I was giving Mackenzie her bottle.  All the sudden Brooke says "I want Cassie to sit beside me".  I have to admit, I was proud!! haha!  Here are a few pictures that I took while we were watching Blue's Clues before bedtime. 


Silly Girl

The tickle monster is getting her... 

So adorable... love her to pieces.

I also have to mention that I got Brooke to go to sleep.  This is very important since most babysitters, including my Mom can never do this.  High Five for Cassie!!!! :) 

The rest of the weekend was spent being lazy and boring but you need that sometimes!  It definitely was enjoyable after several weekends of non-stop fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan