Slider

Happy Moment 3

June 4, 2011

Yesterday at 7 O'clock two of my sweet friends got married.  I got off work at 6... and I work in Spartanburg.  I almost got there on time AND I missed Brooke walking down the isle, which is my favorite part of a wedding!  It was a small wedding so I felt extremely special being there, I'm so thankful for my friends.  The newly married couple will live in TN so I won't see them often so I am very thankful for Facebook!  I am so happy for them, they are PERFECT for each other! 


The first dance was to Sixpence None the Richer, Kiss Me 
so I thought this picture was perfect....... and it makes me happy! 


Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sligh!!! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan