Slider

Happy Moment 1&2

June 2, 2011

One of my favorite blogs that I follow is most definitely THIS one!!!  I've never met her but I love her. :) haha... she is a friend of a friend and I stumbled upon her blog and check it daily.  She's always so uplifting and HAPPY!  Speaking of happy, she has a Happy for every day!  I thought I'd give it a try... see if I can pull it off!  I will do 2 Happies for today since today is June 2nd.  

..........Happy #1..........

Sushi... need I say more? 

..........Happy #2..........

and Cupcake... White Chocolate Rasberry makes me happy.  duh. 

Obviously food is always a happy for me, haha!!!  Can't wait to share some Happy Moments every day! ;) Goodnight!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh these are also my happy moments!! My mouth is watering. I must go find a cupcake now...

... said...

I love your Happies! Thanks for the sweet compliments too! XOXO Keep the Happies comin'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan