Slider

weekly three.

November 9, 2018

This week has been one of those crazy ones full of plans and trying to keep my head above water. Somehow it's Friday, and somehow I haven't had a chance to work on this space at all this week. It makes me sad when that happens, but at least I can keep three little things that did make me smile. I'm so happy to see the weekend and we have a lot of fun plans as a family over the next couple of days. Hope you have a fun weekend, too! 

Pulling out the Christmas crafts during Asher's naptime this week!! 

Sharing a very special beer with this guy made me so happy this week. It also made me think about all the fun we have had, and all the fun we will have together. So blessed!! 

& at my hair appointment this morning, this adorable couple was leaving & I text Peter a picture of them, saying this would be us in 50 years when I still need my hair done. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan