Slider

weekly three.

September 14, 2018

Today is a special weekly three for my big boy who turned three today!!! I thought I would share three sweet moments from this week leading up to his birthday. I'm SOOOO thankful that I get to spend my days with him. It really is an answer to so many prayers. To have a son, to be able to stay home with him and watch him grow, and to also love it with my whole heart. We may butt heads from time to time, but it's so wonderful to be able to see the sweet boy he's becoming. It makes my  momma heart so happy and proud. 

Always so helpful (or at least trying his hardest to help!), especially while pushing Asher in his car or his stroller. I honestly can't remember the last time we arrived somewhere and he didn't want to push the stroller. 

From very early on, I realized that Solomon wasn't going to be super affectionate. He has always wanted to hug, kiss or hold hands on his own terms. If he's tired or hungry, don't count on it. But, in the last year he has become much more open to forms of affection and I have loved to see it. This moment on Wednesday, leaving Mom to Mom made me smile! 

This morning at Swamp Rabbit, after taking a photo, he asked for me to put Asher in his lap so we could take another one. He sweetly told Asher to smile, I sure do love watching them together!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan