Slider

little letters.

October 13, 2016



dear october,
you are my favorite, hands down.


dear love taza,
thanks for the fun blog post idea. I needed something new and lighthearted to do in this space that I seem to forget about sometimes.


dear Mom to Mom bible study,
you are such a highlight in my week, and I have loved meeting some new moms, already!


dear leftovers,
you make me happy, especially when I switch you up into a completely different second day meal.


dear fall weather,
waking up to a 50-something temp makes me almost cry happy tears.


dear Sky Top Orchard,
unfortunately, it doesn't look like we are going to see you this year. I've never been and I was really hoping we could squeeze you in, but it's not looking that way.


dear Fall for Greenville,
I am excited to enjoy you this weekend, maybe even on Thursday night!


dear yeti cup,
thank you for helping me drink cold water all day long. You really are a lifesaver.


dear breastfeeding journey,
I am so, so happy that you are nowhere close to being finished. Almost thirteen months in, and we are still going strong, and I love it.


dear gap,
you are starting to take over my closet, but I don't mind one bit!


dear weekend,
reeeaaaaally looking forward to seeing you, we have so many fun things to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan