Slider

pumpkins and our pumpkin.

October 26, 2016


Over the weekend were able to squeeze in a pumpkin patch before the end of the season! I hate that the pumpkin patches normally end right before Halloween, because I love them all the way to Thanksgiving. It was our first time with Solomon, since he was so tiny last year, and it definitely won't be our last!! He loved it! I also fell in love with Mini Miracles Farm since they are a sweet Christian based farm & organic as well. I wouldn't mind signing up for a CSA with them, all the yummy goodies they grow and the organic meets would be awesome. But, back to that cute pumpkin of ours!!

that little crinkled nose grin he does sometimes when we ask him to smile.... my heart! 

Such a fun day, and the hay ride was a big highlight!! He loved it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan