Slider

Project 365 // week 1.

January 8, 2015

A Photo a Day for 365 Days
I felt inspired by Kiki and her beautiful photos she shared during 2014
& I couldn't resist sharing my photos this year!
I'm excited for this challenge and I can't wait to see what my photos will look like....

Day 1 //  Jan 1
December & January meet


Day 2 // Jan 2
rainy downtown Greenville


Day 3 // Jan 3
packing up Christmas


Day 4 // Jan 4
rainy day (whole weekend) for the chicks


Day 5 // Jan 5
empty bed for prayers + reading


Day 6 // Jan 6
pretty view while sitting in traffic


Day 7 // Jan 7
happy kitchen counters


I'm not quite sure how this project will work out.
I might post weekly, I might post bi-weekly.
I might only use my Cannon, I might use my phone as well.
We'll see how it goes, but so far I'm loving it!!

{All photos in the post were taken with my Cannon EOS Rebel XTi & my 50mm 1.8 lens}

8 comments:

  1. You should frame that kitchen picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are getting really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! I was focusing on the tree and then that lady walked by, I was clicking like crazy! haha, perfect timeing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, I need to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much!! :) it is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan