Slider

Goals // 12.14

December 1, 2014



November Goals
1// Catch up on the #InTheWordin1Year study - slowly but surely catching up, and I am happy to announce that we will not be sharing a new plan for the month of December. With the busy days during this month, we both agreed it would be a great time to take it slow and catch up.
2// Floss everyday - it hasn't been every single day BUT it is definitely a habit now which was my main goal. I'm happy to say that I do this at least 5 days a week... that is an improvement for sure!
Also, another perk is the fact that Peter is flossing with me - so we are both gaining from this goal! :) 
3// Make something homemade for Thanksgiving dinner - yup!! Technically I made two things... the Mac n' Cheese for my family dinner (it did not turn out amazing, I officially give up on making it) and I also made a ton of deviled eggs for the first time for Peter's work lunch. I used eggs from our chickens too, it was a lot of fun and they turned out super yummy! Eggs > Mac n' Cheese.
4// Finish my Christmas shopping - well..... I am happy to say that the shopping has been cut in half but it is not done. I know that I will be able to finish it all soon thanks to online shopping deals!
5// Complete the 1/2 bath & back hall renovation - sad face. This hasn't been completed but it has been started. The price for the completion was a lot more than we were expecting so Peter has started it on his own. I'm super excited to see the final product after all of his hard work!


and, time for some new goals.....
December Goals
1// Officially catch up on my reading so I'm ready for a new month in January - I'm very happy about having an extra month to catch up. Can't wait to start fresh in 2015 with a new plan.
2// Decorate the house during the first week of December - my mom and I have an Ornament Exchange Party every year and this year is at my house, so I am excited to have the house decorated and ready for the girls night early!
3// Mail out Christmas Cards - I'm so excited about how beautiful our cards turned out this year!! I will be sharing them here also, but I'm hoping to have them all sent by the first two weeks of this month.
4// Share the completed 1/2 bath and back hall renovation - we have a deadline to get this completed before the Christmas party also.... so, it will be finished by mid December! Yippeeee!!
5// Clean out the garage - oh dear. This has been a loooooong time coming.
6// Vitamins - oops, I fell off the wagon. I was doing REALLY well with them every day but then one week turned into many weeks without taking them. I started them again over the weekend, so now I just have to keep it up!

Seems like the first two weeks of December are going to be BUSY!!
But, I am excited!

What exciting goals do you have for December?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan