Slider

Well....

February 9, 2012

I thought that the January "Photo a day" post was a great idea but apparently I wasn't nearly organized enough to save all the photos. Add that to the busy schedule I've had the past couple of weeks and clearly I'm not going to finish January's pictures. 

BUT, I have started saving every picture from February so I can add them all in one file. That will be a ton easier than picking through all the pictures I have on my phone. It's kinda ridiculous... I like photos way too much! 


Anywho.... the month of love has been swell so far! February has always been one of my favorite months and it's not because of Valentines. Its the month of my birth and since I'm only ONE person I usually split up Birthday celebrations throughout the month. I have nothing against it, this gal can definitely celebrate turning the big 25 all month long! :) 

Of course this month if flying by like all the rest. Its inevitable. All I can do is enjoy the ride. 



On Tuesday morning I was having some quiet time since I fought the urge to "Snooze" and I'm so glad I did.
I read this and I was overcome with thankfulness! 
"If God gives a blessing, he usually gives it in such a measure that there is not room enough to receive it."  
Yep... that's exactly how I have felt this year so far. So many blessings and lovely people in my life I don't even know how to soak it all in sometimes. I truly believe that 2012 is going to be a remarkable year for me and my 25th year of life is going to rock. I'm pumped about it.

It's funny how a year ago I thought my life would be in a completely different place yet it continues to change and surprise me. Funny how that happens...



Right now I'm about to enjoy some yummy cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster with my Dad and his side of the fam for my Birthday!  See.... 6 days later and I'm still celebrating, ha! ;)
You... yes you, have a lovely night!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan