Slider

Where to begin....?

May 20, 2010

I guess you can call me a copy cat for making this Blog because EVERYONE is doing it now days... BUT, I do not have a Twitter account!!!  I'm putting my foot down on that one, no way I'll get one of those!  This is fun, and care free.  A nice way to let people get to know you a little more!  



So, hmmm... here are some facts about me!! 



I am 23, birthday on February 3rd. 
I am a Christian, currently trying to find the church that's the perfect fit for me. 
I work for Carolina First Bank as a Money Manager for the Spartanburg Branch.
Favorite season is Fall.  Favorite flower is Gardenia.  Favorite Holiday is Easter.  
Favorite food is Mexican (I could eat it EVERY day!)  
Favorite store is Forever21, it's cheap and cute!! 
BUT if I could afford it I would definitely buy all my clothes from 
Channel, Chloe, Burberry, and Michael Kors.  


I only use skin care products by The Body Shop, I'm addicted!!  
Their cleansers, toners, creams, and scrubs are life changing.  
For make-up I use Bare Escentuals for the most part... I think it's important to take care of your face to the best of your ability!  God only gives you one of them, and I refuse to ever get any kind of injections, shots, nips or tucks!  Hopefully spending a little more on quality products will prevent me from needing any kind of cosmetic surgery!! 


I enjoy going out with friends for a nice glass of wine and dinner, maybe some dancing BUT I also love to have a chill night watching a movie and relaxing in some PJs!  
I love watching sports with people who can explain them, I really love Baseball since it's pretty much the only sport I can enjoy and understand completely on my own! haha
I love to read... I am a little obsessed with the darn Twilight books.  
I tried to deny them but a co-worker told me to read the first chapter of Twilight and if I didn't like it simply put it down... if I did like it keep reading it.  Needless to say, I read all 4 in less than 2 weeks!!  I like to read almost anything though, as long as it has a story.  



I have an AMAZING mother whom I count as my very best friend... I would be lost with out her!


 





I have an adorable, sweet puppy.  She is a 4 year old, Yorkie-Poo. 
Crazy at times but I love her! 







I have the BEST girlfriends a gal could ask for!! 
 Jocie, I met in Chemistry class Senior Year... We were lab partners! :)



Katie, I met through Jocie.  
This picture was taken at Passion when we really got to know each other! 
Such an amazing trip and when I knew Katie would be one of my closest friends.

Madison, I've known since HS as well and got super close Senior year. 

And Amanda!!!  She is the sweetest, most loving person I might ever meet! 
I met her almost 2 years ago through some mutual friends.  She is also my hair stylist! 



I have a fabulous Boyfriend, Peter! 
I have been lucky enough to call this handsome man my Boyfriend for 2 years on July 16th 
(coming up VERY soon!!!) and I've loved every minute of it!  
He's with out a doubt the best man I've ever met!!  I am very lucky!!! 


So, that's a little bit about me and my life.  
Can't wait to start writing, hopefully daily about all the fun and exciting events.  
xoxo, Cas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan