Slider

weekly three.

March 8, 2019

This week has been so full of ups and downs. Monday, awesome day! Tuesday, so exhausted but pushing through it, cause it’s only Tuesday, right?? Wednesday, seriously the best day in a very long time!!! Thursday, can I just stay in bed and wake up on Friday? Yay, it’s finally Friday! I’m really hoping the rainy weather will help me get some of my to do list completed!!! Hope you have a good weekend.

Auntie Cassie book reading always turns into photo sessions, cause these kids are way too cute! Asher was napping and Jaden was at school, so they sadly missed out. I love Sophie is trying to copy Solomon with her tongue out, ha!


I mean, I know I made him, but he’s seriously cute!!


I got my new Erin Condren teacher planner and I’m so excited to sit down this weekend and plan out the next few weeks of homeschooling!! It’s going to be so helpful!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan