Slider

Pregnancy Post // month five.

April 28, 2015

So hard to believe that we are already half way through this pregnancy, and on to month six!!!

Weeks 17 - 20



Some questions we've been asked

when did you feel the baby for the first time // we were at our church for a parenting class and we were listening about establishing authority at a young age when I felt the first little thump. Then around 2 minutes later I felt another in the same spot... I leaned over to tell Peter because I was so excited and he just smiled and chuckled. Later he said that the baby could hear what the pastor was saying and didn't agree. HA, a fun memory for sure!

how did you tell family and friends the sex // We will announce the sex and fill you in on all the fun stories, tomorrow!!! We still have our church community group to tell tonight before the secret is officially out!

do you have a "babymoon" planned // we have several summer trips planned that we will call our babymoons! One weekend trip to Charleston in June for some time away, just the two of us. Then we have the family reunion in Niagara Falls in July, which I am so excited about!!! A new place I've never visited before and I get to see all the Eliya family plus celebrate at an Eliya wedding for a cousin!

2 comments:

socalledhomemaker said...

Can't wait to hear what the baby is tomorrow!

CassieEliya said...

I can't wait to share it!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan