Slider

nephews are the best.

April 21, 2015

Our weekend was full of love and kisses thanks to the sweetest nephews. One is 2.5 and the other is only 4 weeks old! Yes, there were a lot of kisses. I love these ages for completely different reasons. One is saying the funniest things and using his imagination, it's so fun to watch him play and learn. Then the little arm full of love is needing bottles, diaper changes and lots of rocking which is also wonderful. Of course it made me think about the exciting changes coming for us in just a few months. I can't wait, and I'm so thankful to have these two boys to give me a little taste to just how sweet it will be.


Before we left for the weekend we stopped by this adorable little coffee shop
for desserts and sweet goodbyes. Can't wait till the next time we see them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan