Slider

Solomon, Buzz and a lot of friends.

September 17, 2019


It's really surreal to think about how much this boy has changed in the last year, and as much as I welcome his 4th year of life, it's still so hard to see it come so quickly. This precious little soul is so excited to be four. He's been talking about it for months, and he hasn't stopped talking about it since Saturday. It really is such a privilege to get to mother this sweet boy. I can't wait to see all the things he will do with his life, but for now, he's still my little guy, and he'll always be my baby! He was so excited to celebrate with family and friends with a Buzz Lightyear party. It was the easiest, stress free party we have thrown, and I loved it.  


Big smiles, and ready for cake!!!!  

love this picture that Peter's brother took!

So much love on our couch, and this was after two sweet families left!
I hate that we missed the five kids that left early, but I honestly don't know if they would have fit?!?


We love you SO SO much, Solomon & we can't wait to see what your 4th year will hold!

1 comment:

Julie | A Hopeful Hood said...

Woohoo!!! Happy 4th bday to Solomon!!!

Can you PLLEEEEASE share all the party-throwing tips?! I am hosting Emma's second bday party in October, and I'd love for it to go off as fun as Solomon's event looked! What food did you serve? Did you make that cake yourself?!

I love all of this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan