Slider

Christmas, 2018

December 28, 2018


This year's Christmas was so full of so many fun moments and I don't even know where to start. All year long I was anticipating our first Christmas with two babies, both at such fun ages, and it was the best. Solomon fully grasped all the fun Christmas magic and also understood the real reason for the season, sweet baby Jesus. Then Asher didn't care one bit about gifts (also a SUPER sweet spot to be in!) but loved every single part of it. Well, most of it, just not a big fan of Santa. The whole month of December was pretty awesome, and I'm excited to share bits and pieces of our Christmas that I truly loved!! 

Just like last year, we started Christmas festivities with my mom on the night before Christmas Eve. It's so fun to have a quiet night with her full of delicious food (and that pie up there!!!) and sharing gifts with each other. 

She lost her GIGI necklace while we were in FL on vacation, so she requested a replacement for her gift. I was excited to find one that I loved even more! 

And my cleaning gloves that I requested also! haha

More cleaning tools... I'm such a mom now. HA!


I shared last year about how we keep CHRIST in Christmas and I was excited to keep up a lot of those traditions. Especially the birthday cake for baby Jesus! It's a fun Christmas Eve activity with Solomon, and I'm sure Asher will enjoy it with us next year. 

That sweet face!!!

Eating the cream cheese icing off the whisk!

Christmas Eve is always at my Grandma's house and it continues to get bigger each year. We added two little boys to the crew this year, which was a lot of fun!! Santa comes, we get our yearly photos and then we let the kids open all their gifts. It's such a fun night, one of my favorite traditions ever since I was a kid myself. 

matching outfits, not even planned!!

Pure excitement and love with these two around!!!! I love this photo so much!

And of course Christmas morning is a whole lot of fun with our two boys. Solomon was equal parts confused and excited about the whole thing, but his big Iron Man was a huge hit! We had our annual Christmas morning breakfast and then we ended with Baby Jesus' birthday cake!! Sweet, sweet memories!

Sweet boy is always blowing kisses now! Can't believe he is almost ONE!

Asher's first taste of bacon.... obviously a hit.

Baby Jesus, and Batman, of course!!
It was a GOOOOOD Christmas, and I'm so thankful for all the memories we made.

1 comment:

Julie | A Hopeful Hood said...

such precious photos!!!!! I LOVE that our one-year-old Emma doesn't care/know what's going on. She was happy to hold a new baby doll and play with a sheet of wrapping paper...which means I was correct to just buy her stuff she needs (like cute new shoes, a new sippy cup, etc.) and not more toys haha. I LOVE that she has no idea what's what.

And so fun to have an older toddler who understands that it's about Jesus!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan