Slider

baby is a......

November 1, 2019


I can't believe I'm actually typing this!!! We are having a baby girl! It's so surreal and I don't even feel like it's true yet. I honestly, probably won't believe it, until we have her in our arms. I even keep thinking that the ultrasound tech was wrong somehow and we might end up with a surprise boy, hahaha!! But, I am so excited and happy to celebrate our new little baby and be able to call her by her name. Baby Olive. The little Olive that we have been waiting for.


When we were pregnant with little Solomon, we knew we would either have a Solomon or an Olive, so we have patiently been waiting to be able to call a baby girl by that name. Never truly knowing we would be given that chance, and honestly perfectly happy with the idea of a house full of boys, but now our lives have been changed forever. Solomon said it perfectly on the ride home after lunch today.... he said, "awww, sweet baby Olive, I'm so excited!" We are all thrilled, and we can't wait to meet our baby girl!


These photos are at the ultrasound place today, after the tech put the answer in an envelope for us to open as a family together. This is our third time with that little tradition and I love it. I had a gut feeling and I was finally brave enough to admit I felt deep down we were having a baby girl. I also had crazy real dreams last night that we found out it was a girl. I know part of me didn't want to admit my gut feeling because I didn't want to be let down if we didn't have a girl, but now that seems silly. Boy or girl, I know that God has a plan and He knew exactly what we needed!!! The boys painted a fake white pumpkin this afternoon so baby Olive will have a little reminder of the day we found out! 

We are so excited and on cloud nine!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan