Slider

our first field trip.

April 3, 2019


A few weeks ago, we got to take a trip to a fire station to check out some trucks and meet some firemen, and even one firewoman! My mom's cousin told me forever ago, when Solomon was just a tiny little thing, that I could bring him by to see the trucks at his station anytime. It took me a long time to take advantage of his offer! Once we were working on the letter F for our homeschooling week, I knew it would be fun to have our first official field trip. Solomon was excited and Asher was just along for the ride. Once we got to the station, Solomon got a little nervous and overwhelmed. He later told me that the trucks were really loud and scary, but once he warmed up to the station, he had a great time. So thankful we were able to go and check it out!! 


The nervous face above, and then the getting brave and looking around photo below!


Asher loved it!! Solomon checking out the wheels and then he even asked to climb up and smile for the picture below. He still looks nervous and a little uneasy but that sweet boy and his smile makes my heart so happy! Thanks again, Randy, we had a great time!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan