Slider

weekly three.

April 12, 2019

It has been such a beautiful week in so many way!! The weather, the attitudes in our home; my time with the Lord and the community he’s given me, and some really sweet family time! It makes me happy and so thankful. The playing and making memories outside has just been so good for my soul. We are traveling this coming week for a family wedding and I’m getting excited about that too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :) 

I could watch this boy eat all day long, it’s so cute how much he enjoys food!

Trip out to the coop for some eggs with daddy! 

It’s been way too long since I’ve enjoyed sushi and tacos at Takosushi!! 
So glad we got to spend the surprisingly beautiful evening downtown and have a little family date night! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan