Slider

weekly three.

April 5, 2019

This week has been such a wonderful week. I have been working really hard to stay connected to Jesus, as much as I can throughout my day, and I can tell a huge difference in my attitude and overall mood. Don’t get me wrong, my “threenager” has made me almost lost my mind several times, but I’m also able to calm down and pray about the situation with him once things are settled, which I count as a win. Emotions are hard, even for me, and I’m 32! But, I’m happy it’s Friday and I’m also happy about a FUN weekend we have planned! Hope yours is great too!!

Working on the letter H this week and we had so many fun crafts! 

15 Month check up for baby brother, and big brother wanted to sit with him. Little zombie babies watching Disney while we wait on the doc. 

& one of the main reasons I love homeschooling, is how you can school anywhere at anytime. I see many more school days on the back deck under the trees! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan