Slider

weekly three.

March 29, 2019

Three straight weeks of just my normal Friday weekly three posts on this little forgotten space for mine! Oh man, makes me sad!! It’s not really forgotten, I just don’t know where to find the time to work on it. I do have some plans for next week and I’m hoping to work on that during that weekend ahead!! We’ll see what happens, either way it’s going to be a beautiful weekend, and I’m very excited! Happy Friday to you! 

Asher, always wanting to copy his big brother, even including some homeschooling! 

Enjoying some playtime in Solomon’s room with his “cuties” and his new tent for his bed. 

Spent the afternoon today working on my deck with my momma, and by working, I mean hanging out and watching her work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan