Slider

weekly three.

August 19, 2016

Everyday this week felt like it should have been Friday, and then Solomon decided he wanted to boycott good sleep for some reason? Starting on Wednesday night, I felt like I have a newborn again, just wanting to sit up and talk instead of screaming and crying. It's really weird. And annoying. But, I was out running some errands yesterday and someone reminded me that this season is like a blink of an eye, so I'm trying my best to suck it up and love these moments. Even if it is 5am right now while I'm typing this. TGIF, right?!?

Seriously though, this smile makes me heart almost explode!


The need for exploring and adventure is starting to become a necessity around here. 


Finding some Christmas stockings while shopping with Gigi! I've never been this excited about the holidays. This year is going to be so fun!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan