Slider

the first baby girl.

August 29, 2016


My best friend is having a girl!!! We were all shocked, mainly since we are surrounded by baby boys, but I'm so happy that Jocie was able to break the trend. We are all so excited to meet the sweet baby girl and I can't wait to see my friend as a mom. After the past year of learning that intense kind of love, I can't help but feel so much joy in knowing that she will feel that overwhelming love so soon. She will be an amazing mom. A loving, understanding, and tender mom. Baby C is so lucky!!


I wanted a very natural, earthy theme for the shower. Since Jocie loves succulents, I thought we could have some fun with the decorations. They are such beautiful plants and I love how everything turned out. 


Katie's sister in law was so sweet to make some homemade jam for the shower. We played baby bingo, and the first three winners got their own jar to take home! We also served the same flavors with mini biscuits for the brunch. They were all awesome but, the fig & vanilla bean, was my favorite.


The cake was made by my cousin, like most parties at my house.
She is so talented and they always taste incredible!
A certain little boy had to crash the girls party since daddy was out of town!
Thankfully, no one seemed to mind ;)

I'm so thankful for my best friends, and I'm very, very thankful for all our babies!
God is so sweet and I can't wait to see what He does in their lives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan