Slider

the first outing.

September 30, 2015


Even before Solomon was born I was planning on checking out the Farm Fresh Fair and supporting one of my best friends and her business, Jocie Pots! I wanted to get a couple of things from her and I thought it would be a fun little family outing for us. I was a little worried when Solomon decided to take his time and come a week late, but thankfully our weekend was going so well. I am super thankful that he is a pretty chill baby, besides the handful of crazy crying nights. But that is going to happen sometimes, right?? I would say that 80% of the time he is really calm and when he isn't, it is usually easy to calm him down. So we braved the hot weather and enjoyed the little afternoon trip to The Farm at Rabon Creek with some friends! 

We are so proud of our sweet friend!!! 

The first outing was a quick one but when it involves BBQ sandwiches and fresh squeezed lemonade and time with friends, short and sweet is okay! Plus, this sweet baby boy seemed to love it also! 

{ps, my sling is by Sakura Bloom}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan