Slider

the first year.

December 29, 2018

It's 6:30AM and I just put you back in your crib after some morning milk and a little rocking in your room. It still amazes me how you need your own space to sleep. You hate sleeping in the bed next to me, but boy do you love being extra close and cuddly throughout the day. Still the exact opposite from your big brother in almost every single way. Twenty minutes until you are officially one. I've been thinking back on your birth story during the last week, looking at all the pictures and watching the videos that I can't bring myself to remove from my phone, and just trying to soak you in at every single moment. How this past year has flown by is beyond me, but you have filled this year with so many wonderful moments. You made our family four. You fit so perfectly into this little spot that we were missing and forever changed our life. You are so sweet and funny and loveable and full of fire. I can't wait to see what your second year will hold. We love you so much, Asher!!! Happy Birthday! 
Here's a little look back at some of my favorite pictures!

a few hours old

every morning happiness

surrounded by love and prayers at his dedication

living up to his middle name every day

so loved

possibly my favorite photo, if I could ever pick just one

our big boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan