Slider

weekly three.

September 28, 2018

Today is a good day!! Today, Peter and I, celebrate five years of marriage. Five years of loving each other. Five years of laughing together. Five years of choosing happiness and grace for one another. And about three years of sleep deprivation, but we still love each other through it. In some ways it seems like yesterday that we said I do, but then it feels like forever, in the best way possible. The last year has been so full of change but I honestly love Peter more today than I ever thought I could. He is so patient, kind and balances me in the best way. He makes me a better momma, wife and person, and for that I am forever thankful. I love you, babe!!! 

One of my favorites from the most fun and perfect day!!

Having all the fall fees in our house with decor and the perfect blend of oils!

Halloween mantel and the cutest big brother in his Halloween jammies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan