Slider

Christmas 2015.

December 28, 2015

It was definitely a new kind of Christmas for us this year. It has been a wonderful season of new memories that we will treasure forever, thanks to our little man. We had so many days of celebrations so I thought I'd lump them all in one big post! 

We started the Christmas week with some sweet time and gifts with my adopted aunties!
It was so much fun as always but a little more exciting with the sweet babies around.
best hat ever for my BFF, so glad she loved it as much as I did!

Christmas Eve services at our church downtown before going to my grandmas!
The little guy was sleeping during most of the service.
These two guys are so cute!!!

Christmas morning in our PJs by the tree!

Some Christmas morning love for Papa G and Gigi, too!


We drove to Charlotte to spend a couple of nights with Peter's sister and her family, it was so much fun to spend time with them and just relax with family. 

& we finished the Christmas fun with dinner at Gigi's house and some gifts!
Gigi made her delicious prime rib & horseradish twice baked potatoes like always
but she really stepped it up with this dark chocolate pie with sea salt and pistachios!!


Last night, while I was trying to get that little man to sleep, I read him the first few pages of his Jesus Storybook Bible. It really hit home for me, with the end of this wonderful Christmas, and the sweet reason for it all making my heart so full.... 

"It takes the whole Bible to tell this Story. And at the center of the Story, there is a baby. Every Story in the Bible whispers His name. He is like the missing piece in a puzzle - the piece that makes all the other pieces fit together, and suddenly you can see a beautiful picture. "

That is the reason for the Christmas season, and I pray that Solomon knows that one day. Not gifts, or a man in a red suit that brings them, but a baby that was born in a stable to save him. To save all of us. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan