Slider

Happy Moment 16

June 16, 2011

Today is one month from THREE years with Peter!!!!! All these moments from the past year make me so much more than happy! 


Eliya Family Reunion... Also weekend of our 2 year Anniversary 

Fun times in ATL

Trip to Biltmore

Clemson Game Fun

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Celebrating the JETS beating the Patriots

New Years Eve... he clearly still takes my breath away

My Birthday Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend in Charleston

And the beginning of Summer.... 



This past year has been full of new memories and fun times with Peter!  I know I am so lucky to have him... and he's pretty lucky to have me too! :)  Having him in my life makes me HAPPY every single day.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan