Fall Fashion // a guest post

Happy Monday Friends - I'm so excited for Amber to share some Fall Fashion with all of us today! 
Hope you enjoy it, I know I loved the way she styled her favorite fall must haves. 
Make sure you all jump over to Amber's blog and show her some love!


hey, y’all! i’m amber. i love Jesus, photography, blogging, and coffee. i blog at Under the Oklahoma Sky, where i share what’s on my heart, daily musings from my life, and way too many pictures of wildflowers.



fall is my favorite season. the changing leaves, pumpkin spice eeeeverything, football, cooler weather, and of course - fall fashion. cue the cardigans, cozy scarves, jewel-toned nail polishes, and boots! one of my favorite trends at the moment is an all-black ensemble with a pop of color. i like to tie a flannel or chambray around my waist for a laid-back look to run errands or have coffee with friends. of course, i always love rockin' my hunter boots. who knew rain boots could be so fashionable? and flannels are a staple in my closet. i usually pair it with an ankle boot and my new michael kors bag.  

2 comments:

amber said...

thank you SO much for letting me guest post on your blog! i am so thankful for your friendship. hope you are having a fun trip!

CassieEliya said...

girl... thank YOU for wanting to do a guest post!!!! I know I can rely on some fun fashion from you next time I'm on vacation!! thanks again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...